The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty scuba course. Why? Because scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no decompression time, especially on repetitive scuba dives. If staying down longer and getting back in the water sooner sounds appealing, then do not hesitate to become an enriched air diver.
If you are a PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver who is at least 12 years old, you can enroll in the Enriched Air Diver Specialty course. Note that in some regions the minimum age is older than 12.
You will learn why diving with air that has higher oxygen and lower nitrogen content gives you more bottom time, along with enriched air equipment considerations. During a practical session, and two optional scuba dives, you will:
- Discuss managing oxygen exposure.
- Practice analysing oxygen content in your scuba tank.
- Set your dive computer for diving with enriched air nitrox.
- Certified PADI Open Water Diver or equivalent.
- Minimum age 12 years old of the PADI Jr. Open Water Diver certification or equivalent.
|8:30 am||Meet & greet with staff at Diverse Borneo operation office|
|9:30 am||Complete registeration forms fill up, Course orientation|
|9:45 am||PADI Enriched Air Diver e-manual independent study|
|11:45 am||Enriched Air Diver 2 Practical session (EANx analysing/Dive Plan Review)|
|12:30 am||2 Fun Dives with EANx (Nitrox) tanks|
|2:30 pm||Break for Lunch + knowledge reviewed by Instructor|
|3:30 pm||Depart back to Jesselton Point|
|4:00 pm||End of Course|
PADI Enriched Air Specialty Course:
- PADI Instructor to teach
- PADI digital course material
- PADI Enriched Air Diver Certification (upon completion of the course successfully)
- boat transfers
- use of scuba equipment
- scuba diving permit fee
- 2 dives (with nitrox)
- Ala-carte lunch x1meal & bottle of drinking water
- Hotel pick up service
- Anything NOT stated in the inclusions of the package