This is the same training as our PADI Enriched Air Diver Specialty page except that no scuba diving is involve. We understand that some of you might not have the time to come out scuba with us or simply having a flight on the same day. This flexibility will get you certified as a nitrox diver by only joining the classroom with us with a PADI Speciality Instructor guiding you.
- Certified PADI Open Water Diver or equivalent.
- Minimum age 12 years old of the PADI Jr. Open Water Diver certification or equivalent.
What you will learn:
- Techniques for getting more dive time by using EANx
- Enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations
- Enriched air considerations, including managing oxygen exposure, how to tell what is in your scuba tank and how to set your dive computer
- Practice analysing oxygen content in your scuba tank.
|8:30 am||Meet & greet with staff at Diverse Borneo operation office|
|9:30 am||Register & and Forms fill up, Course orientation|
|9:45 am||PADI Enriched Air Diver video session (1 hour)|
|11:45 am||Knowledge reviewed by staff/Instructor|
|12:30 am||Break for Lunch|
|2:30 pm||Enriched Air Diver Practical session (EANx analsing/Dive Plan Review)|
|3:30 pm||Final Exam|
|4:00 pm||Final Exam review|
|5:00 pm||End of Course|
PADI Enriched Air Specialty Course:
- PADI Instructor to teach
- PADI digital course material
- PADI Enriched Air Diver Certification (upon completion of the course successfully)
- Hotel pick up service
- Anything NOT stated in the inclusions of the package