Snorkelling is one of the many activities that can be done whilst you are in Kota Kinabalu and it is perhaps the easiest and most relaxing way to get a glimpse of life under the waves in Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park.
You will be provided with a full set of snorkelling gears – mask, snorkel, fins and a life vest to explore with us! This trip is suitable for all beginners to experience snorkelers.
With your PADI Instructor or Divemaster as your guide, you will have a chat about what you are likely to see, go through a thorough safety briefing, and they will demonstrate how the equipment works. Together you will then enter the water and see what can be found!
Depart from Jesselton Point ferry terminal (10 – 15 minutes boat ride)
- Meet & greet with the staff at Diverse Borneo operation office
- Complete registration form
- Depart from Jesselton Point ferry terminal (10 – 15 minutes boat ride)
- Arrive at one the island in Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park
- Basic skills/site briefing
- First snorkelling session/Rest on boat
- Second snorkelling session
- Break for Lunch
- Third snorkelling session
- Depart back to Jesselton Point
- End of day