- RM 318.00for 3 dives in 1 day
- RM 583.00for 6 dives over 2 days
- RM 795.00for 9 dives over 3 days
- RM 954.00for 12 dives over 4 days
- RM 1,060.00for 15 dives over 5 days
Multiple days dive package is for you if you feel that one day not enough to explore the local dive sites in the Tunku Abdul Rahman Park in Kota Kinabalu.
We have two, three, four and five day packages for the keen divers as our Professional dive team has so much to show you.
Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park (TARP) is made up of five islands of Gaya, Sapi, Manukan, Mamutik and Sulug and even three dives at each island is not enough with more than 25 dive sites in the national park there is so much marine life to be found.
Our Professional PADI Divemasters know the best scuba diving sites near Kota Kinabalu city and if you’re lucky to dive with our PADI Course Director he is always willing to bring you to special dive sites not dived by other diving centres.
Our dive guides are glued on customer service and will try to get your perfect shot with the blue ringed octopus, frog fish, garden eels, sea horse, ghost pipefish and much more so let our Professional PADI Divemasters what you want to see.
Multiple Days Dive Schedule
- 8.30am – Arrive at the jesselton point jetty for registration
- 9.00am – After reaching island, gear assembly, and briefing for Dive One
- 11.00am – Dive Two
- 12.00pm – Hot Lunch at the island restaurant
- 2.30pm – Dive Three
- 4.00pm – Arrive back at jesselton point jetty
- PADI Divemaster fee.
- Equipment rental.
- Boat fees.
- Tanks and weights.
- Sabah park dive permit.
- Jetty fee.
- Hot lunch (at the island restaurant).
- Drinking water.
- Have a current scuba diving license.
- Don’t have a license yet? check out our PADI Diving Course page to get dive license.