EFR Instructor teaches that CPR and first aid are important skills and are in high demand. As an Emergency First Response Instructor, you can teach these skills to anyone. Diverse Borneo EFR instructors teaches CPR And First Aid Courses to others so they can be prepared for an emergency.
During our EFR Instructor course you will gain experience in how to structure learning, understand the requirements of performance-based training and your role as the instructor in the learning environment for teaching CPR And First Aid Courses and Care For Children Courses. You need to certified as a EFR instructor if you wish to become a PADI Scuba Instructor or even enroll in one of our GoPro internships.
You also learn how to motivate students, evaluate student knowledge, present course content effectively, become proficient in developing students hands-on skills practice sessions, and are taught how to present an effective scenario-based learning experience.
- 9.00am – Course Orientation
- 10.00am – Emergency First Response Philosophy
- 12.00pm – Lunch(Candidates, Staff, CD)
- 1.00pm – Learning & Instruction Workshop
- 5.00pm – Teaching Emergency First Response Skills Workshop
- 6.00pm – Days End
- 9.00am – Teaching Emergency First Response Skills Workshop Continued
- 10.30am – Care For Children Course Standards and Content
- 11.30am – Care For Children Skills Workshop
- 12.00pm – Lunch (Candidates, Staff, CD)
- 1.00pm – Care for Children Skills Workshop Continued
- 2.00pm – Organising an Emergency First Response Course
- 2.45pm – Marketing Emergency First Response Course
- 4.15pm – Written Exam
- 5.15pm – Certification and Days End
- PADI Emergency First Response Instructor manual
- PADI Care For Children Instructor Manual
- Instructor fees
- Equipment rental (mannequin and first aid kits)
- Drinking water
- Need to have successfully completed a sanctioned course in adult and child/infant CPR and basic first aid within the past 24 months.
- Be at least 18 years old.
✓ Excludes Instructor application fee of AU$177.00