Sunset and night dive at Kota Kinabalu is another option you can consider. This is a different package we offer apart from leisure dive trip at day time.
Scuba diving in the Tunku Abdul Rahman Park (TARP), 15 minutes from Kota Kinabalu offers a relaxing experience with small dive groups and a professional dive crew.
Here at Diverse Borneo we offer the chance to go scuba diving at night.
The sunset dive provides so much marine life as most of the fish are trying to find a place to hide whilst the nocturnal fish are waking up and going for their hunt.
The night dive in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah in the Tunku Abdul Rahman Park provides a complete different experience and be sure to see lots of crabs, shrimps and cat sharks in the Tunku Abdul Rahman Park.
We dive the best diving sites in Kota Kinabalu.
- 4.30pm – Arrive at the jesselton point jetty for registration
- 5.00pm – After reaching island, gear assembly, and briefing for sunset dive
- 6.00pm – Dinner at island
- 7.30pm – Night dive
- 9.00pm – Arrive back at jesselton point jetty
- PADI Divemaster fees.
- If you need a PADI Instructor to follow for your first PADI Night Dive experience, please let us know.
- Equipment rental with torch light
- Boat fees
- Tanks and weights
- Sabah park dive permit
- Jetty fee
- Drinking water.
- At least 12 years Old
- Have a minimum of PADI Open Water Diver Course Certification
- Have proof of night diving experience