Refresher Course in the dive site within Tunku Abdul Rahman Park 15 minutes from Kota Kinabalu, Sabah is designed for divers that has not got wet for several months or longer, either needing a brush up or completely forgot how to breathe underwater. Even if you are considering to take the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course, Diverse Borneo’s Professional team of diving instructors and PADI Divemasters will bring right up to speed.
We will introduce the basic skills to you at one the dive sites in Kota Kinabalu, such as equipment assembly, buddy checks, water entries, snorkel clearing, regulator breathing, mask clearing, buoyancy skills and much more. We will also fine tune your theory to ensure you understand how to use your recreational dive planner and be readily available to answer any questions that you may have about diving in Kota Kinabalu.
It’s not all learning, you get to do lots of scuba diving and see plenty of marine life and we will get you buzzing all over again.
We love to put that smile back on your face
- 8.30am – Arrive at the jesselton point jetty for registration
- 9.00am – After reaching island, gear assembly, and briefing for Dive One
- 11.00am – Dive One (shore dive)
- 12.00pm – Hot Lunch at the island restaurant and some theory review
- 2.00pm – Dive Two (boat dive)
- 3.30pm – Arrive back at Jesselton Point jetty
- PADI Divemaster or instructor fee
- Equipment rental.
- Boat fees.
- Tanks and weights.
- Sabah park dive permit.
- Jetty fee.
- Hot lunch (at the island restaurant).
- Drinking water.
- RM318.00 per person for three (3) dives.
- RM275.00 per person for two (2) dives.
- RM30.00 Discount if have personal full set of dive equipment.
- All price inclusive 6% GST.
Registration for Refresher Course is easy and quick at our office
Find the equipment that fits you best for your Refresher Course
Depart To Dive Site
The best dive boat complete with modern navigation system, GPS, safety features, comfortable dive trip.
Your first dive will start at the sea shore at confined water area
Lunch At Island's Restaurant
Ala carte lunch (included in the package) at island’s restaurant and taking some rest in the afternoon before next dive
2nd Dive From Boat
2nd dive is the boat dive, watched closely by our PADI Instructor